Akkala Bridge Ruins
The Akkala Bridge Ruins,(BotW) also known as Akkala Bridge,(HWAoC) are a recurring location in The Legend of Zelda series.
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
The Akkala Bridge Ruins are located in the Akkala Highlands. They are the remains of a bridge that once lead to the Akkala Citadel Ruins. Both ends are littered with the deactivated remains of Guardian Stalkers, which Link can scavenge for Ancient Materials.
On the western side of the Akkala Bridge Ruins, Link will find Nell fighting off a Blue Moblin. When Link helps him, Nell will offer his thanks and gift him Food as a reward. He explains that he wanted to go to the Akkala Citadel Ruins to pray for his ancestors who fell there, but since the Guardians surrounding the Ruins are still active, he has decided not to progress past the Akkala Bridge Ruins.
In Master Mode, there is a wooden platform at the Akkala Bridge Ruins suspended in the air by Sky Octoroks. On this platform, Link can find a Treasure Chest that contains a Royal Claymore.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|阿卡萊堡壘連通橋遺跡 (Ākǎlái Bǎolěi Liántōngqiáo Yíjī) (TotK)|
|阿卡莱堡垒连通桥遗迹 (Ākǎlái Bǎolěi Liántōngqiáo Yíjì) (TotK)|
|Vestingsbrug (BotW)||Fortress Bridge|
|Ruines du pont du fort (TotK)|
|Ruines du pont du fort (BotW | TotK)||Ruins of the fort's bridge|
|Brücken der Akkala-Festung (TotK)|
|Ponte della fortezza (TotK)|
|추낙 요새 연락교 옛터 (TotK)|
|Puente de la fortaleza (BotW)||Fortress bridge|
|Puente de la fortaleza (TotK)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Akkala Bridge Ruins" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Stop the enemies at Akkala Bridge!" — N/A (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- ↑ "Let's go, you filth!" — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Th-thanks... That monster was more than I bargained for. I'm a dab hand with a blade, but you... Well, my hat is off to you, boy. Here, take this for your help." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I found out my own kin died in that battle, so I came to at least pray at the spot where they fell." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "But it turns out that the old Guardians are still active, so this is as far as I go." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Ruines du pont du fort" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Vestingsbrug" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Puente de la fortaleza" — Map (Breath of the Wild)