Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Akkala Falls are a location in Breath of the Wild.
Features and Overview
The Akkala Falls are a series of three Waterfalls located in the Akkala Highlands. They flow from South Lake Akkala, which is fed by Waterfalls from Upland Zorana. The Akkala Falls themselves supply Water to Lake Akkala.
At the top of the central Waterfall, Link can find a Circle of stones in the Water. When he throws a Rock into this Circle, a Korok will appear and give him a Korok Seed.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Akkala-watervallen||Same as English.|
|Chutes sud d'Akkala||South falls of Akkala|
|Cascada de Akkala sur||South Akkala waterfall|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Akkala Falls" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Cascada de Akkala sur" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Chutes sud d'Akkala" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Akkala-watervallen" — Map (Breath of the Wild)