Chaas Qeta Shrine
The Chaas Qeta Shrine, designated by the Trial name A Major Test of Strength, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Chaas Qeta Shrine is located on Tenoko Island in the Necluda Sea. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Chaas Qeta.
Chaas Qeta Shrine features a large, central chamber which acts as an arena. As Link approaches the center of the arena, a Guardian Scout IV wielding an Ancient Battle Axe++, a Guardian Sword++, and a Guardian Spear++ will rise from a pit to challenge him. In order to reach the Monk's Pedestal, Link must defeat the Guardian Scout. This causes the portcullis in the back of the room to rise.
When Link approaches Chaas Qeta, the Monk will give him a Spirit Orb as a reward for completing the Trial. Afterwards, Chaas Qeta will wish Link well before fading away.
A Treasure Chest behind the portcullis contains the Climbing Gear.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Keltsar||Keltsar Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Chaas Qeta Shrine
A Major Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Chaas Qeta. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Chaas Qeta (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Chaas Qeta (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Chaas Qeta (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Keltsar" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Chaas Qeta" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "De gevorderde krachtmeting" — Map (Breath of the Wild)