Dako Tah Shrine
The Dako Tah Shrine, designated by the Trial name Electric Path, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
At Kara Kara Bazaar, Nobiro will tell Link a rumor that an ancient civilization hid their treasure in the Sandstorm over the Great Cliffs. However, despite constantly watching it during the day, he has never seen the Sandstorm subside. Listening to him initiates "The Eye of the Sandstorm" Shrine Quest.
Between 9:00 PM and 4:00 AM, the Sandstorm will subside, making it easier for Link to navigate the Great Cliffs. There, he will find Dako Tah Shrine, completing the Shrine Quest. When Link enters the Ancient Shrine, the Monk Dako Tah can be heard presenting the Trial.
In Dako Tah Shrine, Link will find a long hallway containing a Guardian Scout I that leads to a room with a big gap. An Electric current runs from across the gap to a switch near Link, which powers a moving platform that will take him across the gap. On the other side of the gap, Link will find a metal cube that is powering the platform switch.
Link must use Magnesis to power the switch from across the gap to get across with the cube. He must then carry the cube to the other switch in the room, which will raise the platform that the switch is on. Link can find a Treasure Chest containing a Moonlight Scimitar by stopping the platform before it reaches the top.
Once Link has reached the top, he will find a new room containing two Guardian Scouts I and another Treasure Chest with an Ancient Core inside. Link must push the big metal cube in the wall with Magnesis to continue forward. Hitting a Crystal in the back of the room will activate a moving platform, which serves as a shortcut to and from the bottom floor. If Link looks under this platform after it moves up, he will find a small area with a Treasure Chest containing a Silver Rupee.
After, Link must carry the cube up another moving platform, where he must place the cube on a circular slot. This will activate a moving platform that will take Link across the room. On the way there, Link must push a big metal cube forward and out of the way of the platform. Link can obtain another Treasure Chest containing a Radiant Shield by moving the big metal cube backwards after the platform has passed it and jumping to its location.
Once the platform has reached the end, Link will find Dako Tah waiting for him at the Monk's Pedestal. As a reward for Link's resourcefulness, Dako Tah gives him a Spirit Orb. The Monk then wishes Link luck before fading away.
After completing Dako Tah Shrine, the Sandstorm over the Great Cliffs will disappear.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Hakot||Hakot Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Dako Tah Shrine
Electric Path" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Rumor has it an ancient civilization hid a treasure inside that sandstorm." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I've been here for days waiting for the storm to settle down so I can nab it! I just hope it wasn't a bad lead..." — Nobiro (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "The treasure sleeping in the sandstorm visible from the Kara Kara Bazaar turned out to be an ancient shrine.
All that is left now is to overcome the hero's trial within." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine...I am Dako Tah. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Dako Tah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Dako Tah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Dako Tah (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Hakot" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Elektrisch pad" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Dako Tah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)