Hia Miu Shrine
The Hia Miu Shrine, designated by the Trial name A Major Test of Strength, is an Ancient Shrine in Breath of the Wild.
Entrance to the Shrine
Hia Miu Shrine is located on the Icefall Foothills in the northwestern corner of the Hebra Mountains. As Link enters the Ancient Shrine, he is greeted by its Monk, Hia Miu.
Hia Miu Shrine features a large, central chamber which acts as an arena. As Link approaches the center of the arena, a Guardian Scout IV wielding an Ancient Battle Axe++, a Guardian Spear++, and a Guardian Sword++ will rise from a pit to challenge him. There are metal blocks embedded into the floor of the chamber, which can be lifted with Magnesis to protect Link from the Guardian Scout IV.
Once Link defeats the Guardian Scout, the portcullis in the back of the chamber will open, giving Link access to the Monk's Pedestal. When Link approaches Hia Miu, the Monk will give him a Spirit Orb as a reward for completing the Trial. Afterwards, Hia Miu will wish Link well before fading away.
A stone Treasure Chest behind the portcullis contains a Sapphire.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|Santuario de Miyah||Miyah Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Hia Miu Shrine
A Major Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Hia Miu. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Hia Miu (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Hia Miu (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Hia Miu (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Santuario de Miyah" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Tempel van Hia Miu" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "De gevorderde krachttraining" — Map (Breath of the Wild)