Location and Uses
Baby Maiamai are Item Cards featured on the Lorule Map in Adventure Mode. The Lorule Map was not included with the A Link Between Worlds Pack for the original Hyrule Warriors, so Baby Maiamai were not introduced until the A Link Between Worlds Pack released for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Because Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition came with all previous DLC packs included, Baby Maiamai are available from the moment Adventure Mode is unlocked.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Baby Maiamai: Adds Water to recommended elements. Give to Mother Maiamai for treasure." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "A Link Between Worlds Pack
This pack includes:
• New playable character: Ravio
• New playable character: Yuga" — Expand your adventure with dlc packs, Zelda.com (web archive), retrieved December 15, 2022.
- "This new version brings every map, character, and mission from both the Wii U game and the Nintendo 3DS game together, including all the original premium downloadable content." — Nintendo of America, Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018(web archive), YouTube (video), published January 11, 2018, retrieved December 15, 2022.
- "Maimai: Fügt Wasser als empfohlenes Element hinzu und macht bei Mama Maimai Schätze sichtbar." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)