- This article is about the Item Cards in Hyrule Warriors Legends. For the characters and collectables in A Link Between Worlds, see Lost Maiamai.
Baby Maiamai are Items in Hyrule Warriors Legends.
Location and Uses
Baby Maiamai are Item Cards featured on the Lorule Map in Adventure Mode. The Lorule Map was not included with the A Link Between Worlds Pack for the original Hyrule Warriors, so Baby Maiamai weren't introduced until the A Link Between Worlds Pack released for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Because Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition came with all previous DLC packs included, Baby Maiamai are available from the moment Adventure Mode is unlocked.
When used, Baby Maiamai activate a Nice Power that changes one of the two recommended Elements of all battles on the Lorule Map to Water (Element).
Baby Maiamai can be obtained as rewards for random battles on the Lorule Map, or bought in the Item Card Shop for 10,000 Rupees.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Baby Maiamai: Adds Water to recommended elements. Give to Mother Maiamai for treasure." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- ↑ "A Link Between Worlds Pack
This pack includes:
• New playable character: Ravio
• New playable character: Yuga" — Expand your adventure with dlc packs, Zelda.com (web archive), retrieved December 15, 2022.
- ↑ "This new version brings every map, character, and mission from both the Wii U game and the Nintendo 3DS game together, including all the original premium downloadable content." — Nintendo of America, Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018(web archive), YouTube (video), published January 11, 2018, retrieved December 15, 2022.
- ↑ "Maimai: Fügt Wasser als empfohlenes Element hinzu und macht bei Mama Maimai Schätze sichtbar." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)