Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aja is a swordsman in Lookout Landing. He trains with target mannequin in order to become a fine swordsman. When approached by Link, he offers him several decayed swords and gives advices for each.
- The 3 decayed swords he offers are:
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Aja" — Game Screen (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "I need to keep practicing so I can someday become as fine a swordsman as the legendary Link!" — Aja (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "They're a bit worn, but they've got some life left in them. Feel free to take them." — Aja (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "A soldier's broadsword is what the castle soldiers used to fight with. It's light and nimble, which leads me to believe you could unleash charged attacks really quickly with it." — Aja (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "The knight's broadsword was used by the knights in defense of the castle way back then. Once, a monster attacked me while I was wielding the broadsword, and I thought it was the end for me... But I timed my swings carefully, and it unleashed an incredible blow!" — Aja (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "The royal broadsword was used by knights to guard members of the royal family. Its counterattack power when dodging an enemy attack is potent." — Aja (Tears of the Kingdom)