Location and Uses
Link's Awakening (Cagiva)
In the Link's Awakening manga by Ataru Cagiva, the Angler Key falls from the remains of the Lanmola Link defeats at the Yarna Desert and is picked up from the sand by Felicia. After finding the entrance to Angler's Tunnel, Link uses the Angler Key to stop the waterfall and gain access to the dungeon.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Clé Poisson (LANS)||Fish Key|
|Angler Key (LA | LADX)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
|Name||Applies to||Source||Superseded by|
Artwork of the Angler Key from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America
- "BRRING! BRRING! Hi, this is Ulrira! In the Yarna Desert, which is located in the southeast of the island, you will find something called the Angler Key. Hmmm... How much more obvious do I have to be? Bye! CLICK!" — Old Man Ulrira (Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch)
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 115 (LA)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 49
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 115
- "Vous avez obtenu la clé Poisson !" — N/A (Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch)