The Beret Boy lives in Hytopia. He likes Mimi and can often be found playing with her. He mentions that she seems more preoccupied with finding blue birds and the Drablands Diary. She may sometimes lend volume 6 of the diary to him, which he will then read to a cat laying on a bench. After Link lifts the curse off of Princess Styla, he can be found talking with Mimi. The Beret Boy is disappointed that Mimi always ignores him, and says if she wants to find something blue, she should look at him. Mimi agrees to this and asks him never to leave her, which makes the Beret Boy very happy.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 305 (TFH)
- "Mimi's always looking for blue birds. But for now, she's preoccupied. All she can talk about is a book called the Drablands Diary. Chicks are so unpredictable, amiright?" — Beret Boy (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Mimi lent me a book! I was so happy, I read it to a cat. The cat liked it! Do you want to hear it too?" — Beret Boy (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Oh, Mimi... If you want something blue, just look at me when you're ignoring me. *sigh*" — Beret Boy (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Mimi! I'm so glad you finally know how I feel about you!" — Beret Boy (Tri Force Heroes)