Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the recurring item and object. For the enemy in Oracle of Ages, see Kyandokyan.
Candles are recurring Items and Objects in The Legend of Zelda series.
Location and Uses
The Adventure of Link
In The Adventure of Link, the Candle can be found in the Parapa Palace after defeating an Iron Knuckle. It lights up otherwise pitch-black caves and allows Link to see any enemies who may dwell within. The Candle is not required to beat the game, but it is more difficult to navigate dark Caves without it.
Ocarina of Time 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
Tears of the Kingdom
In Zelda's Adventure, Candles can be purchased from several merchants around Tolemacfor 100 Rubies. They are used to light up dark rooms inside of Dungeons, but can only be used once per Candle. As there are not very many dark rooms, the Candle sees little use.
In Hyrule Warriors, Candles appear as Item Cards used in Adventure Mode.
|Names in Other Regions|
|ローソク (Rōsoku) (TAoL)||Same as English.|
|Kerze (HWDE)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 119 (TAoL)
- ↑ Zelda's Adventure manual, pg. 4
- ↑ "Candle: Use this on trees to uncover hidden stairways." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- ↑ "GET CANDLE IN PARAPA PALACE. GO WEST." — Hylian (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "When this is obtained, places that you had not been able to see until now because of the dark are lit up." (The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 46)
- ↑ The Adventure of Link manual, pg. 49
- ↑ "Kerze:
Mit ihr kannst du unter Bäumen Treppen finden." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- ↑ The Adventure of Link manual, Italian localization, Virtual Console version, pg. 5