Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
When Link speaks to Clavia in Hateno Village, she tries to decipher a message she found, stating that turning towards the sea could refer to heading to Afromsia Coast. During the "Secret of the Cedars" Shrine Quest, walking towards Afromsia Coast after lining up the Cedar Trees on Madorna Mountain will lead Link to Tahno O'ah Shrine.
One Korok Seed Puzzle can be found on Afromsia Coast. On the southern end of the Coast, Link can find a Korok hidden in a Natural Hiding Spot, which is disguised as a Rock. When Link lifts the Rock, a Korok will appear and give him a Korok Seed.
Tears of the Kingdom
|Names in Other Regions|
|阿莫西亞海岸 (Āmòxīyà hǎiàn)|
|阿莫西亚海岸 (Āmòxīyà hǎiàn)|
|Costa di Armosia|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Afromsia Coast" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Afromsia Coast" — Map (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "I found a small letter stuck between the pages of this old book at my house... It said, "When the three summit trees become one, turn your back to them and head toward the sea. A trial encased in stone awaits you there." I don't know what that means! But maybe it means we have to head to Afromsia Coast, which is just east of those trees on the mountain!" — Clavia (Breath of the Wild)
- ""When the three summit trees become one, turn your back to them and head toward the sea. A trial encased in stone awaits you there."
You solved the riddle of the three cedar trees and discovered the hero's trial." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)