Bombchu Bowling Alley
Location and Rules
The entrance to the Bombchu Bowling Alley is located west of the central area of Hyrule Castle Town. This Mini-Game is only available after defeating King Dodongo in Dodongo's Cavern. The object is to aim a Bombchu into a hole at the end of the alley, past obstacles such as a Blade Trap and Cuccos. This must be done three times, with each hole further away than the last. Prizes are selected and are only revealed after paying, but before beginning the actual game. Prizes include a Purple Rupee, a Piece of Heart, 10 Bombs, 10 Bombchus, and a Big Bomb Bag.
In Ocarina of Time 3D, the Bombchu Bowling Alley is darker inside and has blue neon lighting. A newspaper mounted on the wall depicts the Bombchu Bowling Alley Operator.
|Names in Other Regions|
|炸弹保龄球场 (Zhàdàn bǎolíngqiú chǎng) (OoT)||Bomb Bowling Alley|
|Sala da bowling (OoT | OoT3D)||Bowling alley|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Welcome to our cutting-edge amusement center: The Bombchu Bowling Alley!" — Bombchu Bowling Alley Operator (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "OK! Aim for the hole in the center, then let Bombchu go! You get 10 tries. Ready... LET'S BOWL!" — Bombchu Bowling Alley Operator (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Do you want to know what you can win? Well, it's a secret. I can't tell you until you've paid to play." — Bombchu Bowling Alley Operator (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 238
- "Sala da bowling" — N/A (Ocarina of Time 3D, Italian localization)
- "炸弹保龄球场" — N/A (Ocarina of Time, iQue version)