The Hyrulean Bard spends his time in the Milk Bar in Kakariko Village. For a fee of 10 Rupees, he will play one of 16 songs, chosen at random, alongside the Flute Boy. He is a friend of the Flute Boy and explains to Link that the child dislikes speaking to strangers.
The Lorulean Bard resides in the Milk Bar of Thieves' Town. He asks Link if he had met the boss of the town, but states he would not waste any time on him. He mentions that the boss is busy stashing away the Painting he got, which the Bard figures must be worth a fortune. He also knows about the Thief Girl, who was imprisoned after discovering the Painting. Inspired by the recent events in town, he had composed a small song and asks Link if he wants to hear it. The song he sings contains part of the rhyme needed to enter the Thieves' Hideout.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Bardo||Same as English|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Prima Official Game Guide, Prima Games, pg. 66
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 300
- "In these dark days, you've got to keep your spirits up. A song will do you a world of good. How about a song to go with your milk? Just 10 Rupees." — Bard (A Link Between Worlds)
- "It's like I told you, pal. He doesn't like strangers. Just the way it is." — Bard (A Link Between Worlds)
- "That whole thing kinda inspired me, actually. Wanna hear my latest ditty?" — Bard (A Link Between Worlds)
- "♪ Oh ho ho! Wrong place, wrong time, and the boss will be glad to put you back in line! ♪ A smart thief fears the boss's wrath! I'd rather be on a cliff walkin' a narrow path!" — Bard (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Bardo" — N/A (A Link Between Worlds, Italian localization)