Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bell Prows are items in Phantom Hourglass.
Location and Uses
Bell Prows are Prows belonging to the Bright Ship set of Ship Parts. Their Bells don't chime. Just like most Ship Parts, Link can collect multiple Bell Prows. They can be obtained through various methods:
- Purchasing them from Beedle and other Shops.
- Finding them in Treasure Chests.
- Salvaging them using the Salvage Arm.
- Winning them from Mini-Games.
- Trading them in Freedle's boxes.
Attaching three, six, or all eight Bright Ship parts to the SS Linebeck will increase its stamina to five, six, or seven Hearts, respectively. Bell Prows can be sold to the Treasure Teller for either 50, 150, or 800 Rupees. Their value is determined randomly when the Save file is created, and is the same for all Ship Parts from the Bright Ship set.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Bell Prow" — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "This bell doesn't chime, but it gives the prow a nice look." — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Prua campana" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Glockenbug" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Proue cloche" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Camparón" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Proue Cloche" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)