Location and Uses
Battle Wheels are Wheels belonging to the Iron Ship set of Ship Parts. They are rumored to have been made from battleship screws. Just like most Ship Parts, Link can collect multiple Battle Wheels. They can be obtained through various methods:
- Purchasing them from Beedle and other Shops.
- Finding them in Treasure Chests.
- Salvaging them using the Salvage Arm.
- Winning them from Mini-Games.
- Trading them in Freedle's boxes.
Attaching three, six, or all eight Iron Ship parts to the SS Linebeck will increase its stamina to five, six, or seven Hearts, respectively. Battle Wheels can be sold to the Treasure Teller for either 50, 150, or 800 Rupees. Their value is determined randomly when the Save file is created, and is the same for all Ship Parts from the Iron Ship set.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Roue à Vis|
|Roue à vis|
|Pale a elica||Propeller paddles|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Battle Wheel" — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A wheel rumored to have been made from a battleship screw." — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Pale a elica" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Schraubenrad" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Roue à vis" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Hélice" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Roue à Vis" — Inventory (Phantom Hourglass)