Breath of the Wild
Amira is a rather unfriendly, gossip loving woman who resides in Hateno Village with her family.. At 9:00 PM, Amira heads to sleep on the top floor of the East Wind with her children. She is clearly tired and sighs when Link attempts to converse with her, irritated with the company. She is an uneasy sleeper, often grunting or mumbling as she dreams. If Link tries to speak with her in the morning, she asks him to leave her alone.
During the day, Amira be found chatting with fellow villager Nikki at the Well next to the East Wind. However, she despises others who try to listen in on her conversation and will harshly tell Link off if he tries to speak with her. If Link attempts to speak to Nikki instead, Amira admonishes him for trying to eavesdrop. Should Amira make it to the Well before Nikki, she will say that she is waiting for someone and ask Link to leave. To listen to their conversation, Link must hide out behind the Well. They talk about a little girl who has been spotted at the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. Amira thinks that perhaps the people living in the Lab adopted her, but Nikki disagrees.
Like most residents of Hateno Village, Amira will have a reaction if Link speaks to her while carrying the Blue Flame. She notes that it is dangerous and says that he should not run around with it. If Link speaks to her again, she scolds him for carrying something so dangerous and tells him to put it away.
Tears of the Kingdom
|Names in Other Regions|
|阿瑪莉麗 (Āmǎlìlì) (BotW | TotK)|
|阿玛莉丽 (Āmǎlìlì) (BotW | TotK)|
|Amarylli (BotW | TotK)|
|Amarylli (BotW | TotK)|
|Amira (BotW | TotK)|
|Amarilli (BotW | TotK)|
|Lilia (BotW | TotK)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "I've got a wife, daughter, and son. We're pretty much your typical family." — Pruce (Breath of the Wild)
- "Amira" — Game Screen (Breath of the Wild)
- "Amira" — Game Screen (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Excuse me, but I'm going to bed. Can you please get out of my way?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Some of us have things to do, y'know? Would you mind leaving me alone?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Urk..." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Whozat? Zzzzzrrmblle..." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Um... Would you mind not following me?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "...What? Go hassle someone else." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! Captain Snoop! You want to get out of my personal space or what? Ever heard of the concept of a PRIVATE conversation?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Honestly, young people these days... What kind of scamp just eavesdrops like it's no big deal? How rude." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm waiting for someone.
And it's not you. Can you go away?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, and that reminds me, my little one was gabbing about something interesting the other day... Apparently a young girl was seen going in and out of the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab." — Nikki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, weird. Think they adopted or something?" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "But the director...just doesn't seem the adopting type, you know?" — Nikki (Breath of the Wild)
- "What do you have there?
Um, that's really dangerous.
You shouldn't run around with that." — Amira (Breath of the Wild)
- "That thing you're holding... It's dangerous! So put it away!" — Amira (Breath of the Wild)