Bago-Bago hide in the rivers beneath bridges until Link gets close. They swoop out of the water and, after landing, move along the ground and attempt to swarm him. They will shoot Rocks at Link from their mouths, even when leaping. As they appear on bridges, they are likely to knock Link into the water or lava below, causing him to lose a life. They drain 10 Experience points on contact.
|Names in Other Regions|
|巴古·巴古 (Bā gǔ · bā gǔ)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 177 (TAoL)
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 164 (TAoL)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 164
- Famicom Dojo of Victory 13—Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1987), Kodansha, pg. 6
- Encyclopedia, Les Éditions Soleil, pg. 164
- Encyclopedia, New Star Press, pg. 165