Dr. Left's House
Dr. Left's House, also known as the Biologist's Home, is a recurring location in The Legend of Zelda series.
Features and Overview
Oracle of Seasons
The Biologist's Home is located in the southeastern area of Horon Village. A Bed and several bookshelves may be found inside, along with Dr. Left. He will give Link the Cuccodex should he light the Torchlight next to the Book that the Doctor is reading.
A portion of the eastern wall is Cracked. If Link blows it up with a Bomb, he will be able to exit the Biologist's Home through a side room. Outside, in Dr. Left's yard, is a pool of Water. Link can cross it when it freezes during Winter, or using the Zora's Flippers or the Roc's Cape, in order to reach a Treasure Chest containing 20 Rupees.
The Minish Cap
Dr. Left's House is located along the western edge of Hyrule Town, near the staircase. Dr. Left can be found inside, as well as some Town Minish.
Dr. Left is the owner of an overdue Library Book titled Legend of the Picori, which Link must locate and return to the Royal Hyrule Library. Before Link has to find the overdue Library Book, Dr. Left will not allow him into his House, as he is absorbed in his incessant study of the Minish. Once Link has obtained the Power Bracelets from the Fountain, he is able to move the bookshelves within Dr. Left's House, helping him obtain the overdue Library Book.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. Insert Map
- ↑ "Biologist's Home" — Map (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "Splendid! I can finally focus! Here! Take this Cuccodex!" — Dr. Left (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "The next overdue book is... Let's see... Ah, yes! Of course...Legend of the Picori! It's been out forever! It was checked out by a somewhat absentminded scholar, I believe..." — Maggie (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "What is all of this!? I'm busy, don't you see that? Do not disturb my research! If you have no business, begone! You heard me!" — Dr. Left (The Minish Cap)