Breach of Demise
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
The Breach of Demise is located in Central Hyrule. A crossroad between the north, east, and west runs through it. The travelers Baddek, Nazbi, and Savelle ride their Horses through the Hilltop High Road, which runs to the north and west. To the far reaches of the eastern road is a monster camp, consisting of an outdoor encampment with a Cooking Pot and a couple of watchtowers, along with three skull structures where more Enemies are taking shelter.
Tears of the Kingdom
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
The Breach of Demise is named for Demise.
|Names in Other Regions|
|終焉之谷 (Zhōngyān zhī gǔ) (TotK)|
|终焉之谷 (Zhōngyān zhī gǔ) (TotK)|
|Kloof van de ondergang (HWAoC)||Chasm of Demise|
|Crevasse du Néant (TotK)|
|Vallée du Néant (TotK)|
|Todbringer-Schlucht (TotK | HWAoC)|
|Crepaccio di Mortipher (TotK)|
|종언의 계곡 (TotK)|
|Desfiladero del heraldo (TotK)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Breach of Demise" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Breach of Demise" — Map (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Defeat the Breach of Demise monsters" — Battle Log (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "Todbringer-Schlucht" — Map (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "Kloof van de ondergang" — Map (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)