Arurodas usually keeps their eyes closed and often charge directly at Link, casting fireballs from their tails. These fireballs are normally unblockable and require the use of the Reflect Spell. Arurodas can only be harmed by attacking their single eye when open.
In Japanese, Aruroda's name (アルローダ (Arurōda)) is similar to the name of Lowder (ローダー (Rōdā)), suggesting a link between the two. While "Arurōda" does lack one of the chōonpu present in "Rōdā", this is not unusual; for example, Leever has been named リーバー (Rībā) and リーバ (Rība) in different games.
|Names in Other Regions|
|阿鲁罗达 (Ā lǔ luó dá)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 164
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 164
- Famicom Dojo of Victory 13—Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1987), Kodansha, pg. 6
- Encyclopedia, Les Éditions Soleil, pg. 164
- Encyclopedia, New Star Press, pg. 162