Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bazaar Owner is a character in Ocarina of Time.
The Bazaar Owner is a large, bearded man wearing only a vest and pants. As his name suggests, is the Owner of the Bazaar located in the Market of Hyrule Castle Town. He is a friend of the Death Mountain Trail Gatekeeper. If Link talks to the Gatekeeper before buying the Hylian Shield at the Bazaar, the Owner will give him a discount. After seven years, the Bazaar Owner will move his Bazaar to Kakariko Village, next to the entrance to the Death Mountain Trail.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Proprietario del bazar (OoT)||Bazar's owner|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 238 (OoT)
- ↑ "If you go back to Hyrule Castle Town Market, you should check out the Bazaar. They sell the shield you need there. Tell 'em I sent you and they should give you a special discount!" — Death Mountain Trail Gatekeeper (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "You heard about us from the guard at Death Mountain gate? Well, I have to give you a good deal then!" — Bazaar Owner (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 238
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Les Éditions Soleil, pg. 238