Boss Bokoblins are large, red, pig-like Monsters that lead teams of Bokoblins by blowing their war horns and whistling. They are more powerful than their Bokoblin counterparts, and easily tower over them. Atop their heads are sword-like Horns sharp enough to cut through large trees. In battle, they are capable of digging up and throwing boulders. These boulders can be sent back to their point of origin with the Recall ability. They are always accompanied by a group of Bokoblins, which they will lead in coordinated attacks. Like Moblins, they can attack by throwing their underlings at Link.
|Names in Other Regions|
|ボスボコブリン (Bosu Bokoburin)|
|首領波克布林 (Shǒulǐng Bōkèbùlín)|
|首领波克布林 (Shǒulǐng Bōkèbùlín)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Boss Bokoblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "These heavyweight monsters are leaders of Bokoblins. They swagger about, whistling commands to the teams of minions nervously trailing them. Their heavy horns are so sharp, they can slice large trees clean in half." — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Bokoblin-baas" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Gran bokoblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom, Latin American Spanish localization)
- "Gran bokoblin" — Hyrule Compendium (Tears of the Kingdom, European Spanish localization)