Jump to navigation Jump to search
Allan is a character in Oracle of Ages.
On his way to the Spirit's Grave, Link overhears a group of young boys speaking in fear of a ghost. Once the Power Bracelet is obtained in the dungeon nearby, Link can lift the rock blocking the entrance to the tomb and investigate for himself. Inside he discovers a Poe named Allan, who is harmless and simply wishes to have its headstone moved, as its actual self is trapped within the grave. Using the Power Bracelet, Link is able to accord it the favor, allowing Allan to move on to the afterlife. As thanks, it gives him its Poe Clock, which is the first item in the Trading Sequence.
Allan's name is a play on the name of the famous writer, Edgar Allan Poe.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 134
- ↑ The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide, Nintendo of America, pg. 118
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 254 (OoA)
- ↑ "No way! It's too scary! It's pitch black inside that grave beneath the tree! Besides... It might come out... ...The ghost." — Boy (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "Someone finally came! This headstone blocks my path to the afterlife. I'm actually below here, right? I'd appreciate it if you could help me out." — Allan (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "You must have moved my headstone! That means I can move on to the afterworld. My heart lifts at the thought of it! Thanks!" — Allan (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "You came out! Since I'm moving on, I don't need this anymore. Take it! I hope you can reach the afterworld soon, too!" — Allan (Oracle of Ages)