Ocarina of Time
Amy appears along with her Sisters in the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. She and her eldest Sister, Meg, are significant in their unique approach, as they test Link's puzzle solving abilities. Similarly to the other Sisters, in her room is a giant portrait of herself. Link must shoot the picture with the Fairy Bow, however instead of summoning her, the portrait burns and drops five blocks from its suspension in the ceiling. The blocks are part of a timed picture puzzle, with each block (save for one) having a section of the picture that Link just destroyed. To complete the puzzle, Link must recreate the picture of Amy using the blocks by pushing them until they are properly aligned. In the event that Link runs out of time, the puzzle and timer will reset. However, Link will receive a time extension within which to complete the puzzle. Once the picture is recreated, Amy will finally reveal herself. If Link targets the Poe, she will disappear and then reappear, and spin towards Link with flaming torch in hand. The Sword as well as Fairy Bow are effective weapons against her, but only when she is visible. After five hits, she will vanish in a puff of smoke, and a green-flamed torch in the main room of the Temple will ignite.
Amy appears along with her three Sisters at the Spirit House in Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask. Link can battle all four of the Poe Sisters to earn a Piece of Heart at the cost of 30 Rupees. Here, Tatl identifies Amy as the youngest of the Poe Sisters.
Oracle of Seasons
Amy's name comes from Amy March, the youngest of the sisters in the book Little Women.
|Names in Other Regions|
|エイミー (Eimī) (OoT)||Same as English.|
|Amy (OoT | OoT3D | MM | MM3D | OoS)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Amy - one of the Poe sisters! Aim for her when she appears!" — Navi (Ocarina of Time)
- Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 162 (OoT | MM | OoS)
- "It's Amy, youngest of the four ghost sisters. Target her when she appears! You got that?" — Tatl (Majora's Mask)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 162
- "Amy - una delle sorelle Poo" — Navi (Ocarina of Time 3D, Italian localization)
- "Ecco Amy, la più giovane delle quattro sorelle fantasma." — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D, Italian localization)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Shogakukan, pg. 142