Bedoli is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Bedoli is a citizen of Rito Village, located on the Tabantha Frontier. She and Laissa live together in a home near Akh Va'quot Shrine. During the day, she can be found walking around Revali's Landing.
When spoken to initially, Bedoli asks if Link has seen Divine Beast Vah Medoh, admitting everyone in the village is unsure what to do. Every time she looks up, she can't help but sigh, and she wonders when the village will be able to relax again.
After Vah Medoh has been appeased, Bedoli becomes so excited she doesn't realize that she's started singing an old song. She asks Link if he heard her sing. If Link asks Bedoli to teach him, she claims that's embarrassing. However, while Bedoli sings the song for Link, she doesn't remember all of it. She directs Link to find Laissa, which initiates the Shrine Quest "The Ancient Rito Song".
Speaking to Laissa, she comments that Bedoli's memory is terrible. Once Link has learned the second half, he can return to Bedoli, who claims she remembers the rest of the words. She's able to recite the whole song, and she's not sure what it means. At any time afterwards, Link can approach Bedoli to have her recite the song again.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "So Bedoli told you I would sing you the last half of the ancient Rito song? Her memory really is the worst..." — Laissa (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "You should ask my sister, Laissa, if you want to know the rest." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Bedoli" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I take it you've seen Divine Beast Vah Medoh? Everyone is at a loss as to what to do..." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I can't help but sigh every time I look skyward. When will we be able to go back to living a relaxed life here?" — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I heard that Divine Beast Vah Medoh has been appeased. It just sends my heart soaring! I didn't even realize I had started singing this old song." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Did you hear me singing it?" — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "[Teach it to me!] Huh? Well that's embarrassing..." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "*ahem* The pride of the Rito, pillar in the sky, its heart lights up, when the sun is high. ...Uhhh. There's more to the song, but I forget the rest of the words." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "So you asked my sister, Laissa, to recite the rest of the song? I also remembered the rest of the words. Do you want to hear them?" — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "The pride of the Rito, pillar in the sky, its heart lights up when the sun is high. The heart shines upon a path not whole, but a warming flame can stir its soul." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "But still... What does it all mean? Not knowing bothers me..." — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "The song I've been humming is one that's been passed down in this village. Shall I teach it to you?" — Bedoli (Breath of the Wild)