Blatchery Plain is a recurring location in The Legend of Zelda series.[name references needed]
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
Blatchery Plain is located in West Necluda between the Dueling Peaks and Fort Hateno. Blatchery Plain is a flat section of land covered in tall Grass that is surrounded by high cliffs and the Squabble River. In the center of the Blatchery Plain, a Monster Stronghold sits near some pillars and ruins. Celessa can be found walking the Road through the Plain, talking about the battle that took place in the Plain years before. Another traveler, Agus walks along the road with her Donkey. She will sell various things to Link if he talks to her. Two travelers, Joute and Toma, can be seen riding along the road on horseback.
During the second Great Calamity, Blatchery Plain was overrun with Guardians that were making their way to Fort Hateno. After Link fell in battle to a Guardian, Zelda's powers awoke and she destroyed most of the surrounding Guardians. Consequently, the remains of several Guardians litter the Plain and can be searched for Ancient Materials.
If Link defeats all the monsters in the Monster Stronghold, a stone Treasure Chest containing an Opal will unlock for Link to obtain.
Tears of the Kingdom
Blatchery Plain is set to reappear in Tears of the Kingdom.
Blatchery Plain derives its name from black cherries.
|Names in Other Regions|
|クロチェリー平原 (Kuro Cherī Heigen)||Black Cherry Plain|
|Blatchery-vlakte||Same as English.|
|Llanura de Mogur||Mogur Plain|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Blatchery Plain" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "An ancient battle took place here… Even just being near a place so full of tragic memories is painful." — Celessa (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "I'd love it if you bought something, but, I mean, I'm happy just to show you what I've got for sale. The rest is up to you!" — Agus (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 385
- ↑ Creating a Champion, Dark Horse Books, pg. 384
- ↑ "Llanura de Mogur" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Blatchery-vlakte" — Map (Breath of the Wild)