Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with the Tower of Spirits, also known as the Central Tower in Spirit Tracks.
The Central Tower is a recurring location in The Legend of Zelda series.
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
The Central Tower is a Sheikah Tower that is located in Hyrule Field. The Central Tower is surrounded by unnamed ruins which are littered with the remains of several Guardians. These Guardian remains can be searched for Ancient Materials. When activated, Central Tower adds the Central Tower Region to the Sheikah Slate.
In Master Mode, a metallic Treasure Chest containing a Knight's Claymore can be found atop a platform suspended by Sky Octorok north of the Central Tower.
Normal ModeMaster Mode
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|平原の塔 (Heigen no Tō)||Plains Tower|
|Centrale toren||Same as English.|
|Torre de la llanura||Plain tower|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ "Central Tower" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "The Central Tower" — Story (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- ↑ "Torre de la llanura" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- ↑ "Centrale toren" — Map (Breath of the Wild)