Breath of the Wild
Banji is a resident and worker of the Tabantha Bridge Stable, where she will greet travelers as they come by. During the day, she does several chores for the stable with Ena, such as tending to the White Goats, cataloging the cargo, and caring for the Horses. She believes that the White Goats at the Stable are the cutest in Hyrule. At night, she watches her children while they sleep in the Stable's Beds, as it makes her happy.
Banji offers directions to travelers who pass through Tabantha Bridge Stable. If asked about the east, Banji speaks about Ludfo's Bog. If Link has not yet completed the trials on Thundra Plateau, she will explain that it is an area with constant Thunderstorms. She considers the storm clouds to be a sign from Hylia to stay away. If Link has completed the trials, she notes that the Thunderstorms recently disappeared after many years. She believes this to be the doing of Hylia. Banji tells Link that she is thinking of taking the Horses from the Stable on a trip to Ludfo's Bog soon, since the storms have cleared.
When asked about the south, Banji tells Link about the Tamio River and Satori Mountain, claiming there is a legend about a "lord" over all living things as well as a god who watches over the Stables, which their aunt told them stories about. For the west, she tells Link that beyond the Tabantha Great Bridge lies Rito Village, and she also warns him about the Divine Beast Vah Medoh that recently appeared above it.
Finally, when she is prompted about the north, Banji tells Link about Konba, a man north of Tabantha Bridge Stable who loves to race. She asks Link to visit him, since he must be bored on his own.
Tears of the Kingdom
|Names in Other Regions|
|邦姬黛 (Bāngjīdài) (BotW | TotK)|
|邦姬黛 (Bāngjīdài) (BotW | TotK)|
|Cuirée (BotW | TotK)|
|Cuirée (BotW | TotK)|
|Banzi (BotW | TotK)|
|Banjide (BotW | TotK)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "If you need the scoop on the area, just leave it to Auntie!" — Banji (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "If you're curious about what's around us, talk to my mom outside the stable. And if you wanna know about the stable's facilities, just ask my big brother, Kenyo! He's working just nearby. Oh, and also...I'd be happy if you talked to my little brother, Sho, too!" — Ena (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "There used to be a constant cover of dark storm clouds that had been there long before even my aunt was born." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Banji" — Game Screen (Breath of the Wild)
- "Banji" — Game Screen (Tears of the Kingdom)
- "Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable!" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good morning! Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, home of the cutest white goats in all of Hyrule." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello! And welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where I'm busy cataloging some very important cargo." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yes, welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where caring for the horses is the most pressing matter on my plate." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where looking at a child's sleeping face makes me happy!" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "Welcome to Tabantha Bridge Stable, where it's raining nonstop." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you need directions, just ask me. Any direction you want to know about?" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the east.] The east huh? The east... Yeah... My aunt always tells me I should travel all over while I'm still young... But that Ludfo's Bog isn't a place anyone should travel to in my opinion. It's had a constant cover of black storm clouds since long before my aunt was born." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you ask me, it's a sign from Hylia herself telling us not to go there. And I don't want to make Hylia angry..." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "But then they suddenly all vanished! Praise Hylia!" — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm even thinking of taking the horses there on a field trip soon." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the south.] South, huh? My aunt used to tell us some crazy stories about that area. About how past Tamio River, on Satori Mountain, there lived a lord with dominion over all living things... It's an old legend that she tells the children before bedtime, even today. She also tells them about "the god who watches over the stables." Pfft..." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the west.] Ah, the west... If you head west, you'll spot the namesake of our stable, the Tabantha Great Bridge. If you cross the bridge and follow the road, you'll eventually get to Rito Village, where the Rito people live. It's a REALLY long walk to Rito Village, though, so you'll definitely want to bring some snacks." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "But...have you seen that THING? That...that creepy bird in the sky? It suddenly appeared above Rito Village and won't go away. If you're going there, you should be careful. Who knows what's going on there." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[About the north...] The north? Oh, right... On the other side of Mount Rhoam, there's an odd lad named Konba who loves challenging strangers to a race." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)
- "He must be REALLY bored. It might be nice of you to pay him a visit." — Banji (Breath of the Wild)