Brac is a character in Majora's Mask. Brac goes unnamed in Majora's Mask 3D.
Brac is one of the Carpenters in charge of of constructing the Festival Tower for the Carnival of Time. He can be found mocking a recruitment poster for Viscen's soldiers. He reacts angrily to the Kafei Mask, implying he has feelings for Anju. 
He, along with his fellow Carpenters will abandon their jobs and flee Clock Town before the Moon crashes into Termina, leaving only Mutoh behind, upset at his sons' cowardice. However he can be seen in the ending watching the Four Giants stop the Moon from Clock Town's outskirts.
Brac is only named in the American English localization of Majora's Mask. This is because of a mistake during localization where in the Japanese script of the game, 徹夜 (Tetsuya) (meaning "staying up all night") was written entirely in Katakana. As Katakana is commonly used to write names and テツヤ (Tetsuya) is also a common given name, it was misinterpreted as a character's name and translated accordingly. The actual line of dialogue in Japanese is from a Carpenter complaining about spending an all-nighter working on the Festival Tower. This error was fixed in the American English version of Majora's Mask 3D.[clarification needed]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "!!! The mayor's son? No good runnin' off before the ceremony! ...I wish I could get mad, but my own sons ran off in a hurry before the carnival... What a shame! I could cry!" — Mutoh (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Tsk! Is Brac working t'night? I wonder if that'll get finished." — Carpenter (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Lookee here! Don't be in'erfer'in with my dear Anju!!! You 'fraid o' my fists? Don' go findin' that Kafei!" — Carpenter (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Tch! Another all-nighter... I wonder if that will be finished. (Translation: TriforceTony)" — Carpenter (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! It looks like another all-nighter. I wonder if that'll get finished." — Carpenter (Majora's Mask 3D)