The Beaver Bros. swim around in the Waterfall Rapids at the source of the river in the Great Bay Region region. They consider Bottles to be valuable items and will not give them up easily. Mikau tried to race them in order to obtain a Bottle from them, but ultimately failed. Thus, when Link first meets them as Zora Link, they mistake him for the guitarist of The Indigo-Go's.
In order to obtain their Bottle, Link will have to challenge the Bros. separately in a Beaver Race. First, the Little Brother Beaver will challenge Link, and if he succeeds, he will call his Big Brother Beaver to race against Link. This time, Zora Link will have to go through even more rings in order to win against the Big Brother, and upon completion, the two Beavers will begrudgingly reward Link with a Bottle.
Link can race again to win a Piece of Heart from them, for they do not have any more Bottles. This time, the time limit is shortened for both Races, and if Link succeeds, the Beaver Bros. will hand over a Piece of Heart in hopes that he will finally leave them alone.
In none of these Beaver Races does Link actually have to beat the Beaver Bros.. He merely has to keep up, get the rings, and cross the finish line within the allotted amount of time.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Fratelli castoro (MM)||Beaver brothers|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Race the Beaver Bros.!" — Bombers' Notebook (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "To us, empty bottles are a treasure. I can't give you one just because you beat my little brother." — Big Brother Beaver (Majora's Mask)
- "You again? You can't fool me with your green clothes! You want an empty bottle, don't you? You never learn your lesson!" — Little Brother Beaver (Majora's Mask)
- "Uh...that was perfect. That's not good... [...] I called you, big brother! Actually..." — Little Brother Beaver (Majora's Mask)
- "There's nothing we can do, little brother. We underestimated you." — Beaver Bros. (Majora's Mask)
- "But we don't have any more empty bottles...do we, little brother?" — Big Brother Beaver (Majora's Mask)
- "If we give THAT to him, I wonder if he'll leave us alone, little brother." — Big Brother Beaver (Majora's Mask)
- "Please! Let it be over." — Beaver Bros. (Majora's Mask)
- Enciclopedia di Hyrule, Magazzini Salani, pg. 244