Aboda Village is a location is Spirit Tracks. It is located by the southwestern shore of the Forest Realm. It is Link's hometown and the starting point of his journey.
Features and Overview
Aboda Village only has three houses. One of them, on the west end, is Link and Niko's House. Another, on the east side, shelters a family of four: Harry, Mary, Rei, and Joe. In the northern part of Aboda Village, is Alfonzo's house, which is connected to the Station. This house is a garage of sorts where Alfonzo can swap out Train Cars for Link. There is also a Stamp Station in the northwest where Link can collect Aboda Village's Stamp and add it to his Stamp Book.
Niko eventually sends Link a Letter containing a Map revealing the locations of hidden Treasure Chests in front of the leftmost and rightmost Palm Trees in Aboda Village, which Link can uncover by playing the Song of Discovery.
Link can obtain two Force Gems in Aboda Village: by bringing Harry 10 Cuccos and taking Joe to Beedle's Air Shop. Both Force Gems unlock a new section of Spirit Tracks in the Forest Realm.
"Aboda" might come from the word "abode" which means "a dwelling place; a home", this is supported by the fact that Aboda Village is Link's hometown.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Village du Bercail|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please contact a staff member with a reference.
- ↑ Encyclopedia, Dark Horse Books, pg. 113
- ↑ "How are your travels going? Are you collecting lots of stamps for me? I hope to see your smiling face back in Aboda Village soon! Oh, when I was cleaning up the other day, I found this map. Why don't you check it out? Niko" — Letter (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Aldea Nostra" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Outset Village" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Prologia" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Village Prokis" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Villaggio Partivicino" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
- ↑ "Village du Bercail" — Rail Map (Spirit Tracks)
|Stations in Spirit Tracks|
Click on a station